Tenant content insurance

Tenant content insurance

You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂

If something happened to the contents of your rental property, would you want peace of mind you could replace them?
We make it as simple as possible to get your contents insured.
Our contents insurance for tenants includes tenants liability and public liability cover. In addition you have the option for adding, for an extra cost, the additional covers below:
Accidental Damage cover
Cover for personal possessions, away from the home
Family Legal expenses

We can arrange a quote for you. Once you’ve applied to rent a property, give us a call or complete the form and a member of our  team will be in touch to discuss your insurance options.

We just need to ask a few quick questions in order to give you a quote.
We can cater for a wide range of circumstances. Call us today on 0800 688 9777 or complete the form and we’ll be in touch to give you a quotation.





Subscribe to our Newsletter

Keep up to date with news and events in your area by subscribing to our monthly community newsletter.

Subscribe Now